Apr 13, 2011

Dear Lovely Readers and Brides-to-be


Dear Lovely Readers and Brides-to-be,

My name is Lia and I am your newly minted social media guru. What this means is that I will share the love, joy and challenges behind my wedding process and planning with Making ME Event Planning Firm.

This whirlwind journey began last summer when my then boyfriend, now fiancé, asked me to marry him in the sweetest and thoughtful of proposals. (Not that I have anything else to compare it to……) Bubbling with excitement, I called my friend and wedding planner, Pheebs, to giggle and live in the moment. Over the course of the next few months, I cherished my engagement heirloom ring, scoped out every single wedding blog and magazine, all the while bouncing off ideas with Pheebs.

One of the most important pieces of advice that Pheebs gave to me was to compile inspiration boards. Surprisingly, a majority of my wedding vision was drawn from the day to day life that my fiancé and I share as a couple. The way the sunlight warms up our apartment and feeds our plants in the mornings inspires me to capture the warmth as part of our wedding. Sharing an impromptu work related wine tasting with my fiancé inspires me to integrate his love of wine. It was the simple things that moved my heart and instantly jumped into my inspiration boards. Still, my main source of inspiration is the joining of our lives, as one big happy family.

In the meantime, I welcome you to stay a while. Browse through the blog. Read about our wedding moments and ultimately watch our wedding plans unfold.

With that I bid you Adieu,
Lia 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011