Oct 24, 2009

Meeting with a Pottery Barn Designer

Yeah I'm so excited it's the weekend. A little rainy but there are no better days than rainy day (p.s. everyone may want to stay in, so it's a great time to visit a fav store) to go shopping. Tomorrow I have a meeting planned with a Pottery Barn designer to talk about re-decorating my living room. I'm really excited about it, this is normally somethiing that would have to pay for and I'm getting it for FREE! Score for me...thankfully I already have an inspiration book made with all the things I love, and now the only thing I have to do is take pictures of my living room. I don't have any intention on paying full price for PB stuff (it's great, but pricey) however I will take some free consultation advice and shop on a dime for any great savings I see they have.

Happy Shopping!

Phebe

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011