Feb 2, 2011

It's STYLE SWAP Time!

When I was in college I was notorious for going through my girlfriends closets! They always seemed to have the right accessory or shirt to complete my outfit. Style Swap is exactly like going through your girlfriend’s closets--I mean don't we all have like 40-50 girlfriends? Umm ok well I don't but I am happy to bring in my gently worn clothing to a style swap and get my "style swap ON" (oh yes ma'am I am!). Who will be there? YOU (yes you lovely fashionistas), Tricia Cromwell of Trust In Tricia, Pistachio, oh yes and ME of course!
The first ten lovely ladies to bring in 5 swap worthy items will receive a FREE copy of The Crave book (your personal guide to the walking city of Boston).


Want more dets???
Where: The Good Life Bar
When: February 12th 6pm-9pm (clothing drop off at 6pm, clothing swap 7:45pm)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011