Sep 16, 2011

I don't know how she does it?

I recently saw a movie preview of one of my fav gals, Sarah Jessica Parker or SJP as I call her. SJP and I go way back to 1996 when I fell in love with her infamous character Carrie and even more in love with the mysterious Big. I guess you can say Sex and the City was one of my first T.V. loves and crushes.

Anyways the title of the movie really got my wheels turning, how do we do it all? Many vendors in the business (myself included) are often juggling a second full or part time job along with planning, photographing, creating your wedding invitations, and etc.  Although I like to think we all wear a very special cape under our clothing and have an extra 5 hours in each day, sadly we don't.  It takes a lot of careful planning and scheduling each week to make sure we prioritize our clients, our jobs, and our full time lives.

I'm really-really lucky, I have an incredibly supportive family and boyfriend and friends who help me maintain a healthy work/life balance. In my off time and when I'm not planning your wedding, or just because event my boyfriend and I are entertaining friends...just because!


**Photography credit: Summer Street Photography

 And with a little magic and a lot of love THIS is what everyday feels like for this planner.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011