Sep 11, 2011

Sneak post: Jennifer and Ed


Yesterday I had the pleasure of planning a beautiful wedding in Nahant, Massachusetts. Given that I am not a native New England-er I've been excited to travel to and plan wedding's in the eastern part of the state. Nahant is simply stunning and the views of the Boston skyline and rocky coast is easily compared to something magical. On a crisp almost fall day Jennifer and Ed were wed and I couldn't have been happier for the two love birds. I promise a full post with pictures are in the very near future but for now feast your eyes on the little gift the two sent me home with (flowers and cake, my fav!) and a picture of the lovely couple.

These two have firmly occupied a place in this wedding planners heart.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011