Dec 3, 2012

New Inventory Debut

Hey Lovelies!

Happy Monday. Remember when I announced my big news a few weeks ago? Well if you missed it I was fortunate enough to have some of my prettiest vintage pieces rented out to Dolce and Gabbana AND I've expanded my beautiful inventory of plates to include teacups and a few limited accessories.  I am so in love with my plate collection that I wasn't sure if I had the heart or even the time to expand, but after 1 pretty teacup I was hooked and just like magic I've welcomed in even more blush, gold trimmed, floral prettiness. Since the growth of the collection and the explosion of my rental business I often get the head nod of well how did you do it, where do you keep it all, and do you really purchase each piece? 

My journey into the rental business was almost purely by accident, I have always loved to surround myself with pretty details and plates have been something that I've had an eye for even as a child.  I notice them at family gatherings, in china cabinets, at restaurants, and my philosophy is that beautiful china is to be used not locked up in a museum-like china hutch. After trying desperately to find my perfect pattern I decided that the impossible was possible through various pieces. Scouring-hunting-bargaining began and a few plates turned into a few hundred and that quickly turned into (haha) more than a few hundred! I keep each and every pieces that isn't rented right here in my home, tucked very neatly into beautiful built in cabinets just ready to be whisked away and rented.  About 90% of my inventory was purchased by yours truly, and the other 10% was purchased by former clients who liked to shop!

Plates-Teacups-adorable accessories oh my! I am one lucky gal to be in the business of event planning-design-and rentals. Over the next few weeks I'll be sharing with you a few of my favorites teacups, but for now I hope you'll enjoy this peek into my inventory.












2 comments:

  1. I would love to have a sticky beak at your tea cup collection. I can imagine there would be some beautiful pieces. All the best. xDoris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much interiornovice! I'll be debuting a few of my favorite pieces each week, so make sure you follow the blog.

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011