Dec 23, 2011

Day 1: Introduction to the countdown

Today is December 23rd and while my mind is swirling with holiday joy and spirit I can't help but think of a huge milestone that is taking place in exactly 30 days.  Yup, in 30 days this gal is turning 30! Now I won't go on and on in this post about how terrifying it is for me  to say goodbye to my 20's, instead I'll be taking the next 30 days to delicately say hello to an exciting new chapter in my life. Let's start from the beginning shall we......

Day 1: That's Me! I'm the one on the left (of course) and there's my rock, my sister Stephanie, she's been one of the people  who's been there gently guiding me through life's terrain.



Now really how cute are we???!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011