Dec 30, 2011

Day 8: Becoming one of them

Combined post: 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8!

The countdown continues with 24 days to go until I'm 30 and I must say the past 5 days have been such a roller coaster of excitement. To catch you up my sister aka partner in crime is ENGAGED to the man of her dreams, the plus for me is that I get to gain a new brother (I hope he knows that I'm apart of the deal too hehe), Making ME is growing and making such a proud mama out of me, and me well I'm planning to take 30 by storm!

I feel like so much of my life has been about making discoveries...subtle and on a grand scale. When I was a teenager I discovered my love for music, in my twenties I found my passion for planning, and in my late twenties most days I feel like I'm having a love affair with all things resembling design. I can see a pattern, ribbon, color and literally fall in love with it and decide exactly the kind of event I want to use it for. I remember starting this business in my head years before I ever saw it on paper, I yearned for a business that could allow me to discover my inner strengths and passions while transforming women into wives. I could watch them take their first steps into this remarkable journey, but what I hadn't thought about until my last wedding in November is that they were watching me too and I WAS MAKING ME. I was becoming this woman who was a combination of all the women I had admired, they were strong, confident, creative, passionate, idea flowing, and take the world by storm women...I was becoming one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011