Jan 5, 2012

Vendor Love

Vendors this post is just for you! Over the past year and a half (yikes and wow) you've been so instrumental in the success of this business.  Many of you have referred clients my way, worked on special projects such as editorial photoshoots, clicked "Like" on facebook, and have left your words of kindness and encouragement.....all of those things mean so much to me and now I'd like to pay it forward to you.  Please leave me a comment describing a tid-bit about your business and if you'd like to collaborate in the future...if you can dream it we can build it!


Picture used from Blitz and Glam



While you're here once again I'd like your support in increasing the readership of this blog...so please kindly become a follower--------------------------------------------------------> Look right over HERE--->


Many thanks and much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011