Jan 1, 2012

Day 9: Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! 2012 is going to be an exciting year for me and my baby Making ME. Let's recap last year shall we....we planned 15 events to include weddings, birthdays, celebrations and just because events, styled 5 shoots while working in collaboration with photographers, ate at least 100 pieces of cake (a personal victory), and watched a lot of "I do's". 2011 was a successful year indeed and we closed it with an amazing event we planned, The Lexington Symphony Gala. Throughout the day I took moments to reflect on how far we've come and just where we're going, at every turn I saw the same thing, our future is incredibly bright! This year we plan to embrace who are: a small wedding boutique firm focusing only on 15 events per year and renting out our beautiful collections of plates....every chance we get.

With 22 days until I turn 30 I reflect again on how much this business has helped to transform me too. Our name Making ME Event Planning Firm is so fitting, it's what we do and it's who we are. Behind every blog post you'll know it's me; Phebe and at you're wedding you'll know that I've poured hours upon hours into making sure your wedding is YOU.  I'm starting to think that 30 is like a new pair of jeans...it fits me and finally I'm starting to feel like I'm ready to try it on.


{Picture taken from Ecopreneurist}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011