May 19, 2012

Blog Brain working!

Today is THE DAY that I get back on the blogging horse and with a 3 month hiatus I'm finally feeling like my writers block is over! Seriously blogging is a lot harder than I EVER thought it would be, some days I would sit at my computer just thinking about topics to write about and it was torture. So to get myself in a better blog space I'll be blogging 4 times a week on specific topics (hello organization.bye-bye scatter brain!). As many of may know my business has really grown up over the past year, we went from just being wedding planners to include vintage plate rentals (absolute obsession) and that entails a lot more than just wedding talk.  This has also been the year that we've opened our own studio and have been crafting our way to perfection! So FINALLY we have a lot to say! I hope you'll stay with me on this fun journey to becoming a better blogger and drop me a line, comment, or just leave some love when you can.


So DRUM ROLL please for our weekly line up.


Monday: D.I.Y crafting our way to perfect projects


Wednesday: Weddings & The business of planning


Friday: Make My Plate


Weekends: Fav pics from around the web




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011