May 23, 2012

Gettin' all pretty!

Why hello! This week is flying by, and I have so many wonderful things to share with you that I hardly know where to begin. This is the one time during the week where I feel like I can share with you a bit of what's going on with Making ME and the direction we're going in....soooooooooo (close eyes-squint nose-and type)

We're officially getting a whole new look! Gah, it's taken me months to share this news with you but I truly couldn't be happier. It's a business owner's dream to step into the big world of entrepreneurship knowing that they have the kind of brand that people will remember. The entire process has been so amazing and dreamy, I can't even begin to tell you how much I adore the dynamic duo that's making it all happen, Makewell.

I ABSOLUTELY can't wait to show you the new "Making ME"!! Stay tuned and keep your eyes peeled for some amazingness.....and because no blog post is complete without a cute pic, check out this sneak peak at our studio!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011