May 25, 2012

Plate Love

TGIF! I can't believe this week has zoomed by so quickly, and what a fabulous week it has been indeed. Today's Friday so let's talk all about another element of my business, vintage plates. My obsession for vintage or vintage inspired plate ware is an ever growing collection and each piece is handpicked by you guessed it, me. There is something very special to me about depression glass, pastel colors, 23 carat gold china, Limoge, and Noritake that just reminds me of a time I can only dream about and somewhere between yards of vintage lace, flowing chiffon and silk are my vintage lovelies for the perfect table setting at your affair. I've been asked by more than a few friends and brides exactly how many I have, and my answer is always "more than one girl needs", you're just going to have to take my word on it.

Where can you find these beauties for your wedding? Here of course! But did you know that you could also rent them through New England Country Rentals, where our plates are apart of a full vintage line? YES, you can! It's been such a dream come true to be able to collaborate with New England Country Rentals in order to spread our  love for plates far and wide. No post would be complete without pictures so check out where we were featured this week and another one of our fav's.

Enjoy your Friday lovelies and Happy Memorial Day.

Photo Credit: Kelly Dillon Photography



Photo Credit: Kelly Dillon Photography



Photo Credit: Henry Photographers


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011