Jul 15, 2010

Making ME-Gets CRAVE Ready


I have wonderful and exciting news......Making ME Phebe is now featured as a local blogger on  The CRAVE website! Talk about the power of persistence, and setting your sights on something.  After receiving the news at around 7am I couldn't wait to see the website and to my surprise in shiny pink letters there I was, for the world to see. Knowing the power of social media I was more than eager to share the good news to more than 200 Face Book friends and family.

I must say this book is such a page turner and since the CRAVE book launch event I've been reading through the book in search of women I NEED to know. You could say that I'm using this book as more of a directory of sorts. My once new book is now looking more and more like an old favorite that I've been perusing for years filled with creases, sticky notes and pen marks as its new found friend.

Here's what I've learned.....

1.) There is no such thing as dreaming TOO big

2) Take chances on things you feel really confident about

For additional information or to purchase your very own book go to Crave Boston

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011