Jul 30, 2010

Making ME-Get's Match Making Crazy

E-Harmony Website

Ladies and Gents did you know that E-harmony has a 10 day free communication special!! Many of you may have already read that my boyfriend and I met on E-harmony so you guessed right, I'm a believer.

If you haven't already taken the plunge into online dating, start making your profile today, if I can give you any advice it would be to:

1.) Ask yourself if you're ready to be in a relationship
(sadly enough you may meet a great person but come to the realization you're not ready to be in a relationship-this causes some hurt feelings for both parties)

2.) Answer all of the questions thoughtfully and honestly ppl will be reading everything you've written, you can never make a first impression twice.

3.) Submit recent pictures! I went on a first date with a guy and yes he resembled his picture...only 10-15 years ago!

4.) Ask a few of your closet friends to read over your profile and ask them does it sound like you?

5.) Be safe, please-please read a few of the tips before you decide to give out your email, address, phone number. Also consider meeting out rather than inviting someone to your home for the first time...(ok now this is just my mom talking, but you know what I'm saying).

Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011