Dec 19, 2010

Client Spotlight

I have amazing clients! This page is all about them and as an event/wedding planner I'm honored to be able to share in their special moment. Stay tuned for pictures after their wedding.

Ok Making ME friends and family let's show them some love.......

Meet Sarah and Scott

Wedding Day: June 18, 2011
Wedding Location: Steppingstone Museum, Havre De Grace MD


Couple Quote:
I love who we are as a couple and as parents and how far we've come together

In her words:

I come from a relatively small family, I'm one of three girls. Scott comes from a family of all boys! We didn't have aunts and uncles and cousins around very often, so family and friends are a very important part of our lives today. I have a beautiful, amazing, smart, talented little boy Ethan, he'll be 7 the end of January. We just love him to pieces, he really is the reason for everything that we do! I immediately felt comfortable around Scott, he's intelligent and has my dad's sense of humor, and his laugh is as genuine as he is. There are so many things about him that I just love, he's in touch with his emotions, he's open to growth and change & he is such an amazing father to my son. He really is the cutest thing ever, well, besides Ethan! I still get butterflies when I see him & that is amazing to me! I'm pretty sure, he probably feels the same way, ha!

The Proposal:

I could tell right away that he was nervous but I had no idea why. Honestly neither of us can remember what he said, exactly. I do remember how he asked me to marry him (in front of a room full of at least 70 people), he said, as he got down on one knee, "will you go to marriage counseling with me?". That's my Scott! Of course I said yes, how could I say no to that?

The location:

We decided on the Steppingstone Museum in June of this year after a quick visit one afternoon. I really do feel like it's the perfect place, it has so much character. We're both kind of "hippie-ish", for lack of a better word, I really can't imagine not having an outdoor ceremony. We really want the day to be a celebration of us and the life that we have today. We can't wait to share it with our friends & family!

1 comment:

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011