Dec 27, 2010

Client Spotlight

I have amazing clients! This page is all about them and as an event/wedding planner I'm honored to be able to share in their special moment. Stay tuned for pictures after their wedding.

Ok Making ME friends and family let's show them some love.......

Meet: Tanya & Shawn





Her Quote: "It was more than I EVER thought he might do. It was PERFECT and I can't wait to marry my soul mate."

The Proposal:

It was Father's day 2010 and we arrived at the beach at 11:45am, after getting situated I decided to change into my bathing suit.  While I was changing I later found out that he was showing my ring and the sign to our fathers to hold up while he proposed.
Once I came back, we laid out in the sun for a couple of minutes and then he asked me to go for a walk because he need to go pee (lol). I said OK, and we headed toward a rock bed and bushes, once there we looked at the ocean for a few minutes before he said "Ok let me go pee so that we can get back to our parents."

We started walking back towards our parents and when I turned around I noticed a BIG sign flapping in the wind being held by both our fathers.

When I turned around he was on one knee, at this same moment I heard our song blaring in the background.

I OF COURSE SAID YES!

1 comment:

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011