Dec 7, 2010

Welcome Back to Boston

I had the absolute pleasure of traveling to Atlanta, Georgia this week (or home as I like to call it) and having the divine pleasure of combining business with pleasure--an all too often rarity when you're as busy as I am. Not only did I have an opportunity to meet with just the loveliest southern belle brides but I had a chance to see my family.

Over the years I've loved living in New England and it's become like home to me, but there is still apart of me that craves my southern roots. I actually flew in on the big day or shall I say game between UA and Carolina...of course I'm a UA fan!!! It was nice seeing the town painted with 72,000 extra visitors and to my surprise my southern twang had once again come alive.

I'm now on my way back to Boston and ready to get back to my life in New England. This entry is to you Atlanta as I bid you a fond farwell....

Cheers,
Phebe L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011