Dec 16, 2010

Tis the season!

Someone asked me today what the L after Phebe stands for, I jokingly said “Love silly!” There is no denying I may be in love with love more than anyone I know and this time of year is my favorite, we have officially entered engagement season (applause around the room please). A season where many men will take a knee for a lovely lady in their life and ask the question every girl has been dreaming of since they were knee high to a grasshopper, “Will you marry me?” Did you know that 26% of proposals will happen between November and December? For me that means happy, eager brides ready to jump right into the planning and overall design of their weddings….this also means a very busy summer!
This weekend I’ll have the lovely honor of working with a couple who chose to say their vows in December, and if I may say so this couple is a true example of a modern day Romeo and Juliette. They chose to let the words of love from famous authors and the holiday season as their platform for the design of their wedding. I can’t wait for you to see their “day after wedding” shoot designed by Making ME Event Planning Firm!
Stay tuned for pictures….

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011