Jun 15, 2012

HELLO PRETTY


Oh hello Friday, it's nice to see you again! If you're joining us  today you're in for a dose of HELLO PRETTY. A few months ago we were excited to partner with Shawnea of  Don't FRETT Photography to do a fun photoshoot in our studio, and wow did she deliver. We found the sweetest flowers and had lots of yummy treats laying around the house eager to be placed in front of a camera. If you adore the vintage dresser as much as I do you can read all about the DIY tutorial here.

I started out with the prettiest ribbon in my stash (yes I have a ribbon stash...don't judge) and decided to give   the dresser a lattice look. Seriously how much do you love it? From there I added a few of my favs; depression glass, vintage cake holders, vintage glasses, peonies, ranunculus, and a container that said sweets. All of this was a recipe for  HELLO PRETTY.



How sweet is this cake? It was absolutely delicious!



Our studio smelled like lime cookies for days.......






And last but not least when a photoshoot works out juuuuuust as I've planned, I look like THIS! Huge thanks and big hugs to Shawnea at Don't FRETT Photography who supplied all of the beautiful images and great conversation afterward. Here's to the weekend, we'll see you back here on Monday for another fabulous DIY project that we can't wait to show you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011