Jun 13, 2012

Wolf pack?

Last week I posted this picture on facebook and I couldn't help but wonder.... am I building a business or a bigger wolf pack (network of close friends...term from The Hangover)?

Photography: Don't FRETT Photography


I work with clients for as little as a few weeks to 15+ months, and during that time we're building a bond, celebrating the success of small and large decisions, laughing, crying, eating, and at the end celebrating their wedding. After their wedding we're still celebrating, laughing, crying, shopping, eating, and talking on the phone while I make my way in to Boston each morning. Ladies and gentlemen it looks like I'm building a bigger wolf pack and having a lot of fun doing it!

Love my clients!


Add caption

3 comments:

  1. Isnt it just an amazing feeling? Thats good Business when your clients can look past the work and welcome you into their lives! great post

    ReplyDelete
  2. i feel the same way. thanks for putting how i feel into words (:

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011