Jan 10, 2013

January Goals

Oh hello lovelies! I can't believe that the first weeks of the new year are already upon us, I'm going to need time to slow down just a little bit so that I can catch my breath and write up my January goals.


1.) Pick up my camera, take a few pictures and stop worrying about knowing exactly what I'm doing.  

2.) Email my photog friends...eventually I'm going to want to know what I'm doing with my camera and I'm dying to add great photos to my blog posts.

3.) Work life/balance. I am a full time entrepreneur with a full time job and I desperately need to say no more so that I can stay sane.

4.) Play in the snow

5.) Take myself to the spa, sip champagne & get all dolled up. 

6.) Work on the daily regimen, gym-healthy food-vitamins

7.) Take myself out to dinner

8.) Go to NYC for a weekend

9.) Prep an awesome giveaway in February

10.) Prepare for an amazing life and remind myself that I don't need to document everything to know it exists. Just live. life. out loud.

Now that I've shared my January goals, what are yours? Let's toast to taking the big leap of reaching our goals together!! 


Photo Credit: Don't Frett Photography



4 comments:

  1. Morning Phebe, as I am reading your list, I realize is pretty much the same as mine/ours at the shop. We have some little cakes for you if you are interested to try.

    Let us know if you have some time to meet and pick up the little demo cakes. Elizabeth Houde

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Elizabeth how sweet (literally and figuratively!), I'm so glad we have similar goals, let's keep each other motivated this month. Would also love to try your cakes...I'll send you an email so that we can formally set something up.

    XOXO.
    Phebe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! This has been an extremely wonderful post for event planner. Thank you for providing this info.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know what your blog is really fantastic and awesome. You keep a good info about business.

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011