Jan 18, 2013

Let there be cake: Sweet Tales Cake Boutique

Oh hello Friday! It's been an amazing busy week and I was super lucky to start it with the sweet Elizabeth from Sweet Tales Cake Boutique . Elizabeth owns, operates, and is the lead cake designer for an upscale cake boutique and upon entering the boutique you're hit with the warm sugary smell of amazingness! Did I mention that the boutique is gorgeous?! Oh and if you're wondering where these super pretty pics came from, they're from yours truly. It was really my first time picking up my camera and taking a few pictures that could be blog worthy, little did I know Elizabeth had a camera too and like me is just beginning to learn how to use it. Our meeting was only an hour but by the end of the meeting we were both all smiles, whipping out our cameras to take pics, and doing a bit of business brainstorming.







I just had to take a picture of these sugar flowers!! 



With each bite she described her process for making each treat and how she could infuse different flavors, but honestly all I could hear was the sweet sound each bite of coconut-rasberry-strawberry made in my mouth. Absolutely delicious!






Let there be cake! 






What a fun way to begin my week and end my day. Super huge hug for all the yummy cake Elizabeth, I can't wait to order a cake from you really soon!




2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, it was so nice to finally meet you.

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011