Jan 28, 2013

My life in reverse: week 3

Bonjour and happy Monday! Monday's are starting to become one of my favorite days of the week particularly because I get to share some awesome moments with you from the previous week. As you can see this blog is evolving a bit and becoming just as much about me as it is about the MME brand, but I've been keeping a secret...and it's a big one a huge one! I promise in just a few weeks I'll be ready to share all of the awesome details that are happening behind the scene at MME, and in the meantime I hope you enjoy learning just a little bit more about me.

Back in the day (meaning during college), I worked as a retail associate for companies like Brooks Brothers, Ann Taylor, and Ann Klein. Looking back that was such an amazing experience and one of the lessons that I took away was that every piece you wear should say something about you and your style.  My style is sophisticated yet youthful and flattering to my shape, but playful enough that it can go from work to cocktails.  I love high heals (you know the super high ones) but I tend to rock a kitten heal and a peep toe as much as possible and I save my high heals for those really special occasions. I don't buy a ton of jewelry, I have what I love and I work with it and it is fabulous!

So here it is, this is what I wore for my 31st birthday dinner with the beau. Simple-Chic-and I will wear the heck out of this tulle skirt!

Shirt: Ann Taylor
Belt: Ann Taylor
Earrings: Ann Taylor





How cute is the back of this shirt? Absolutely love the low back!

Hello Sparkly belt...


Here's a little snap shot of my favorite jewelry, and while I do have a pretty mirrored case for it it's nice to put it in a little something different from time to time.  

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the skirt-serious swooning!!! And LOVE LOVE LOVE the mason jars with jewelry... Ahhhhh heaven!!!

    Hey I nominated you for something on my blog, check it out ;] No Pressure!!
    Happy Thursday
    XO
    PG
    The Parlor Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. I simply loved the collection.

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011