Jan 14, 2013

My life in reverse: week 1

Last week was busy, bananas! Monday and Tuesday I spent the day around so many great minds in Rhode Island and the rest of the week was so busy I could hardly keep my head on straight. Even with the busy/crazy life I had last week it really was a blast, I have the greatest of friends who make sure that we're living life through experiences and not just reading about them.  I've come to the realization that I'm probably never going to be an every day blogger, but I am going to be an every day doer-believer-dreamer. Living a part of my life away from pins, tweets, likes, and updates doesn't mean that I'm not doing anything awesome, it just means that I'm too busy living in an amazing moment!


So here it is friends, my first post in a new series that you'll see every Monday, my life in reverse. Some of my favorite moments last week, a lot of fabulous outfits, yummy cocktails, and even a painting project I did Saturday afternoon (yay stress reliever!).



2 comments:

  1. pretty photos! I try to blog as much as I can but it is so hard when life has you busy and enjoying the moments!

    love from NYC,

    Taylor
    taylormorgandesign.blogspot.com

    Shop Taylor Morgan, Free Shipping USA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Taylor! Absolutely and totally agree, enjoying the moments and living life as out loud as I possibly can!

    P.S. Totally in love with your blog, absolutely following you now. Thanks for the NYC love.

    Phebe

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011